The Spanish Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in Spain and Portugal... » read more
- Bruker to Acquire Oncovision's Preclinical PET Business (2016-09-07)
PET and SPECT are key molecular imaging technologies for Bruker's Preclinical Imaging division, allowing Bruker to offer the highest-performance SiPM-PET/SPECT/CT and integrated SiPM-PET/MR imaging systems. Bruker today announced that it has signed an agreemen...
- PharmaMar Starts Pivotal Phase 3 with Lurbinectedin (PM1183) (2016-08-02)
PharmaMar (MSE:PHM) today announced the start of a pivotal Phase III ATLANTIS study evaluating efficacy and safety of PM1183 (lurbinectedin) in combination with doxorubicin versus topotecan or the combination VCR (cyclophosphamide, adriamicine (doxorubicin) and vin...
- Nicox Transfers Commercial Operations to GHO Capital (2016-07-05)
> Transaction values Nicox’s European and International commercial operations and related late-stage development programs at up to €26 million > Nicox to receive a €9 million upfront cash payment and a minority stake in the new company > Nicox to focus resour...
- Metabolon and Synlab to Commercialise Quantose IR Diagnostic (2016-03-29)
- SYNLAB Group to market Quantose IR, a laboratory-developed test used to identify insulin resistance - Initial launch in Spain - Additional markets to follow in 2016 Metabolon, Inc., the global leader in metabolomics, announced today that it has entered...
- PharmaMar Starts Trading on MSE, after Reverse Merger (2015-11-02)
PharmaMar (MSE:PHM) announced today that the Company started trading on the BME Spanish stock exchange after completing the reverse merger with Zeltia. The new PharmaMar shares began trading this morning. The exchange ratio between the shares of the two companies w...
Life-Sciences-Spain.com is your doorway to the Iberian life sciences!
[LSES] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Spain and Portugal.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSES] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)