The Spanish Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in Spain and Portugal... » read more
- Medivir Transfers Commercial Products to Focus on R&D (2017-03-16)
Medivir AB (Nasdaq Stockholm: MVIR) today announces that it has come to agreement with Janssen to outlicense the commercial rights to the Nordics for simeprevir and future simeprevir containing products. In exchange Medivir will receive royalties on sales of all si...
- Alimera Sciences Signs Distributor for Iluvien in Spain (2017-03-13)
Brill Pharma S.L. to also serve as agent in price negotiations with the Spanish Ministry of Health Alimera Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALIM) (Alimera), a pharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription opht...
- EFPIA Appoints Nathalie Moll as New Director General (2017-02-22)
EFPIA confirms the appointment of Nathalie Moll as its new Director General. Currently Secretary General of the European Association for Bioindustries (EuropaBio), Nathalie will join EFPIA in April 2017. Commenting on the appointment, Joe Jimenez, President of ...
- Minoryx: FDA Orphan Designation for Lead Candidate MIN-102 (2017-02-22)
MIN-102 targets X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy (X-ALD), a life threatening orphan CNS disease with high unmet medical need Orphan drug status for MIN-102 has now been granted by both the FDA and the EMA Minoryx Therapeutics, a drug development company specia...
- Forbion Invests in Prexton Therapeutics’ €29m Series B Round (2017-02-07)
Forbion & Seroba co-led funding, forming international consortium with Merck Ventures, Ysios and Sunstone Funding to finance two Phase II trials in Parkinson’s disease Forbion Capital Partners (“Forbion”), one of the leading Dutch Venture Capital firms inve...
- Iproteos: €700k Grant to Discover Atherosclerosis Drugs (2017-01-26)
The Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness has granted a project for the validation of a new family of drug candidates for the treatment of vascular cholesterol accumulation associated with atherosclerosis. Iproteos is the leader of this project,...
- Eurofins Acquires Spanish Discovery Pharmacology Firm (2016-12-29)
Eurofins Scientific (EUFI.PA) a world leader in providing analytical support to the global pharmaceutical industry, announces the signing of an agreement to acquire Villapharma Research SL (“Villapharma”) in Spain. The transaction is expected to close in February 2...
- Sygnis Acquires US Company C.B.S. Scientific for $0.9m (2016-12-21)
• C.B.S. estimated revenues in excess of $1,500,000 in 2016 • Profitable and cash generative • Strong sales synergies and significant potential for future revenue growth SYGNIS AG (Frankfurt: LIO1; ISIN: DE000A1RFM03; Prime Standard) today announced the ...
- Grifols to Acquire Hologic’s Share of NAT Donor Screening (2016-12-14)
> Grifols entered into an agreement to acquire Hologic's (Nasdaq: HOLX) interest in their existing joint-business under which Grifols owns all customer facing activities > The agreement encompasses the acquisition of the Hologic unit engaged in research, develop...
- Iproteos €1.5m Funding Round Led by Caixa Capital Risc (2016-10-25)
• The biotech will set aside this injection of capital – led by Caixa Capital Risc – to complete the preclinical phase in order to start Human Phase I trials of its compound to the treatment of Cognitive Impairment Associated with Schizophrenia. The drug is one of ...
Life-Sciences-Spain.com is your doorway to the Iberian life sciences!
[LSES] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Spain and Portugal.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSES] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)